What We Do:
Your review always starts with a meeting to go over your current situation and find out about your goals for the future. We ask about your marketing goals as well as pain points in your current process.
Your review and roadmap will be completely based on your current status versus your goals. We are always able to compare against industry best-practices but prefer to tailor this to your individual situation.
We’ll review the current strengths and opportunities in the following areas
- Website and technology
- Google SEO, rankings and keywords
- Analytics and reporting
- Social Media Profiles & Metrics based on current activity
- Google AdWords
- Paid channels
- Email Marketing
- Marketing automation
- General pain points
We will be looking for problem areas with an emphasis on opportunities to make quick improvements.
What You Get:
- One initial meeting to review your current situation
- One 60 minute in-person meeting (if local) or Skype call, to review the report, implementation strategies & answer questions
- Full PDF report including the best opportunities to build on your strengths and improve any weak areas
- Software tool & service recommendations to streamline or improve your process
- Quick-start implementation plan for the quickest results as the lowest cost
Our approach includes a mixture of auditing tools combined with manual research to come up with a comprehensive report.
You’ll have a full picture of where you stand now and suggested next steps to achieve your stated goals.
Full support and implementation packages are available to help you get started.